1. Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you feel frustrated with your guitar playing?
- Tired of trying to learn from free guitar lessons and online videos that don't explain what you NEED to know?
- Ever tried jamming with other people but you never could understand what chords to play or how to solo?
- Not getting the results you want and feel disappointed with your progress to the point you feel like quitting?
- Are you confused on where to go to next ?
I know exactly how you feel because I've been there. At one time I was a beginner/intermediate student trying to learn the same things you are right now and I had to fight through all of the same problems as you. I tried learning from magazine tabs, books, online forums and swapping ideas with my friends or strangers who did not know anything more than me only making me feel even more lost and confused.
2. Break Down The Barriers to Your Guitar Playing
Break down barriers such as:
- The inability to play cleanly and in time
- The inability to develop speed and coordination.
- STOP - Learning from the "Trail and Error" approach thinking that all you need is more time.
- STOP - Learning from free tabs and videos thinking that you are saving money by not having a guitar instructor.
- STOP - Feeling that you have to learn one thing at a time before you move on to the next technique.
3. Get the results you want NOW! With evaluating your strengths and weaknesses I can customize lesson materials to your needs so that you can:
- Play the things you want with less effort.
- Learn more quickly.
- Feel better about your playing and become more confident
- Enjoy playing the guitar!
I have taught hundreds of guitar students and helped them overcome their barriers to getting the results they wanted. I am confident that I can also help you regardless of what level you are at.